Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Remote (Full-Time, Work-from-home position)
One Firefly is continuing to grow and we are looking to add an Executive Assistant to our team! The Executive Assistant at One Firefly reports to the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for managing the schedule and communication for the CEO. The Executive Assistant is important to the success of the executive and, as a result, the company. We are looking for someone with a history of exemplary time management skills and the ability to identify and anticipate the CEO’s needs. This person should have previous experience working with a Chief Executive Officer in this capacity.
What you’ll do:
- Manage scheduling for CEO
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executive
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the executive
- Utilize ChatGPT and other AI Software to support research projects
- Google Suite experience including but not limited to Google Slides support
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary
- Coordinate travel arrangements for executive
- Maintain various records and documents for company executive
- Occasional travel to team events
- Other projects as requested by the Chief Executive Officer
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- 3-4 years experience as an Executive Assistant for Chief Executive Officer and/or senior sales professional
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication. English is required, Spanish is a plus.
- Effective Time-management skills
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Finds fulfillment and career satisfaction in supporting the top executive of a fast-growing company.
- Available to work in Eastern Time Zone
- Comfortable working remotely and on frequent video conference (daily)
- Thick skin/empathetic heart - “No attitude, No Ego”
- Aligns to, and believes in, all 5 of One Firefly’s core values.
- Must be a lifelong learner
- Must be able to switch from task to task with little notice
- Direct experience in project management
- Comfortable with occasional work outside traditional work hours
- Firm understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides), Slack, Microsoft Office, etc.
What we offer:
As a full-time employee, you would receive the following benefits:
- A remote-first culture that allows for flexible hours (Remote since 2015!)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance 100% covered! (Employee only)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off that increases with tenure, plus 1 additional day for Volunteer work
- Simple IRA with company match (US Only)
- Bonus opportunities tied to clear performance metrics
- Professional Development Allowance
- Home Office Set-up in addition to our yearly Office Supply Funds
- Paid Parental Leave
- Aguinaldo bonus (Mexico Only)
- Team events to build relationships in person
- Company provided computer and Office Supplies Allowance
Who we are:
One Firefly, LLC is an award-winning marketing agency that caters to residential and commercial custom integration and security markets. One Firefly is headquartered in Coral Springs, Florida with staff located throughout North America and has been operating since 2007.
At One Firefly we value people who are naturally high achievers with a growth mindset. So, even if you don’t 'check all the boxes' on this job description, BUT you are passionate about learning and growing yourself along with helping others around you, we encourage you to apply!
One Firefly embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that is diverse with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We believe that through collaboration of various viewpoints, we have better ideas, leading to a better place to work with more innovative products and services to offer our clients.