Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Mexico Remote (Full-Time, Work-from-home position) * Applicants must be based in Mexico to be considered *
One Firefly is continuing to grow and we are looking to add an Executive Assistant to our team! The Executive Assistant at One Firefly reports to the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for managing the schedule and communication for the CEO. The Executive Assistant is important to the success of the executive and, as a result, the company. We are looking for someone with a history of exemplary time management skills and the ability to identify and anticipate the CEO’s needs. This person should have previous experience working with a Chief Executive Officer in this capacity.
What You'll Do:
- Manage scheduling for CEO
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executive
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the executive
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary
- Coordinate travel arrangements for executive
- Maintain various records and documents for company executive
- Occasional travel to team events
- Other projects as requested by the Chief Executive Officer
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- 2-3 years experience as an Executive Assistant for Chief Executive Officer and/or sales professional
- Some experience in project management
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Comfortable working remotely and on frequent video conference (daily)
- Must be a lifelong learner
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must be able to switch from task to task with little notice
- Ability to multitask
- Organizational skills
- Time-management skills
- Thick skin- “No attitude, No Ego”
- Comfortable with occasional work outside traditional work hours
- Professional attitude
- Basic understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Microsoft Office and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Exceptional communication skills
What We Offer:
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Bonus opportunities tied to clear performance metrics
- Work-life balance!
- A fantastic culture with amazing coworkers!
- Company provided computer and Office Supplies Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance
- Access to our Career Track and Skills Shed learning and development programs
Who We Are:
One Firefly, LLC is an award-winning marketing agency that caters to residential and commercial custom integration and security markets. One Firefly is headquartered in Coral Springs, Florida with staff located throughout North America and has been operating since 2007.
At One Firefly we value people who are naturally high achievers with a growth mindset. So, even if you don’t 'check all the boxes' on this job description, BUT you are passionate about learning and growing yourself along with helping others around you, we encourage you to apply!
One Firefly embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that is diverse with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We believe that through collaboration of various viewpoints, we have better ideas, leading to a better place to work with more innovative products and services to offer our clients.