Web Project Coordinator Skills Assessment
Before we begin, review the following instructions and notices below…
1.) Once you begin the assessment, by clicking the “Start Assessment” button below, do not browse away from the page to look up answers. We will know. Please honor the integrity of the test by providing your honest answers. The assessment is not intended to be “aced” but rather gauge where you stand.
2.) The assessment is timed. You will have 45 minutes to complete. There is a countdown clock on the assessment page; you will need to click the submit button at the bottom of the assessment before the time runs out. (Hint: Recommend not spending any more than 2 minutes on a single multiple-choice question; don’t ponder too long, if you don’t know the answer, move on. Generally, this will leave you more time to ensure you make it through the assessment; you can always go back if you have additional time).
3.) Your assessment will be screen recorded; this means a few things...
- We can see how much time you took for each section.
- As it will be "screen recorded" we cannot see your camera/video, but will see your mouse movements and can detect if you leave the screen to look up answers.
- The recorded session will NOT be shared outside of our organization and is only used for the purposes of monitoring the assessment.
4.) Once you begin, do NOT do the following…
- do not refresh the browser page
- do not close the browser tab until you are finished with the assessment
- do not hit the “enter” key on your keyboard (this will in effect submit the form prematurely)
That's It! Ready to begin? Click the button below to get started... (once you start, you cannot decide to later come back and take the test).