Job Posting Title: Digital Marketing Account Manager
Job Title: Digital Marketing Account Manager
Reports to: Digital Media Project Manager
One Firefly is continuing to grow and we are looking to add a Digital Marketing Account Manager to our team!
- Do you love working with clients, helping them grow and succeed through Integrated digital marketing campaigns?
- Do you have a proven track record of managing accounts and developing strong relationships with clients, all while providing ongoing consultation to aid in their ongoing growth?
- Do you enjoy giving direction and advice, while working within a team environment to accomplish client objectives?
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
The Digital Marketing Account Manager reports to the Director of Digital Marketing, and is responsible for the management and ongoing communication related to their clients’ integrated digital marketing campaigns. The successful candidate has a deep understanding of current digital marketing tactics and a track record of success. He or she will, with very minimal supervision, manage accounts and integrated campaigns including:
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social media management
- Social media advertising
- Site retargeting
- Reputation Management
- Website development
He or she will have a proven track record of managing accounts, developing strong relationships with clients, and providing ongoing consultation to aid in their ongoing growth. He or she isn’t afraid to give direction or advice, and is adept at working within a team environment to accomplish client outcomes. Responsibilities include ongoing customer campaign strategy and performance video/phone calls and proactive team response coordination to ensure clients remain happy with services and achieve business objectives. Strong leadership skills are required, as he or she will be working closely with peers to create the best possible campaign performance outcomes, and ultimately help our customers in the technology sector improve their return on investment and grow their businesses. Polished written and verbal communication skills are an absolute must; as is a positive attitude that leads to your peers and clients delighting in working with you.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare for, conduct, and follow up with monthly client campaign strategy and performance calls, nurturing clients’ confidence in the value of our services, building strong partnerships, and ensuring expectations and goals are properly aligned
- Provide direction for campaign editorial calendar to ensure production objectives aligned with client expectations, goals, and schedule
- Work with Traffic Management and Creative Teams in the development of campaign deliverables’ timelines
- Conduct keyword research to inform blog and website SEO ongoing efforts
- Educate and advise on writing style and tone to appeal to client ideal buyer personas
- Collaborate across all departments to deliver an effective digital marketing strategy that meets campaign objectives on-time and as planned
- Maintain exceptional proactive communication with clients and respond to questions and issues promptly
- Effectively lead production staff (including writers and social media managers) toward client creative preferences, providing an ongoing feedback loop for continual improvement
- Maintain high levels of personal organization, including the use of project management software as well as logging time worked by project and client
- Accountable for maintaining low client attrition, as measured by client downgrades and churn
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Google Ads: Search Certification strongly preferred
- At least 3 years of experience managing a book of accounts in a marketing setting
- At least 3 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization
- At least 1 year of experience managing multiple integrated digital marketing campaigns
- At least 1 year of experience managing SEM Campaigns
- Comfortable working remotely
- Experience in technology/consumer electronics/home automation industries is a plus
- Experience in inside sales role is a plus
- Knowledgeable in basic principles around SEO, Blogging, Social Media, and Newsletter production
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and current Search Engine Optimization (SEO) standards and best practices is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including strong active listening skills
- Comfortable on frequent video conference (daily)
- Positive, can-do attitude required
- Results-oriented professional with documented digital marketing strategy development, implementation and analysis experience is a plus
- Embrace an attitude of lifelong learning
- Skillful in data management and analysis preferred
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result oriented with a strong work ethic
- Proven track record of delivering fanatical customer service preferred
- Proven team player mentality
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Bonus opportunities tied to clear performance metrics
- Work-life balance!
- A fantastic culture with amazing coworkers!
- Company provided computer and Office Supplies Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance
- Access to our Career Track and Skills Shed learning and development programs
Who We Are:
One Firefly, LLC is an award-winning marketing agency that caters to residential and commercial custom integration and security markets. One Firefly is headquartered in Coral Springs, Florida with staff located throughout North America and has been operating since 2007.
At One Firefly we value people who are naturally high achievers with a growth mindset. So, even if you don’t 'check all the boxes' on this job description, BUT you are passionate about learning and growing yourself along with helping others around you, we encourage you to apply!
One Firefly embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that is diverse with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We believe that through collaboration of various viewpoints, we have better ideas, leading to a better place to work with more innovative products and services to offer our clients.