Watch Episode #51: An Industry Q&A with Jimmy Paschke
Helping businesses worldwide to lower service costs
This week's show features our host Ron Callis interviewing Jimmy Paschke. Recorded Live on Wednesday August 29nd, 2018 at 12:30pm EST.
About Jimmy Paschke
Jimmy’s love affair with the Custom Integration business burgeoned out of college when taking a role with Sony Electronics. Since then, he has had the pleasure to of helping dealers in this channel sell dedicated theater interiors and seating, high end hard disk drive movie servers, nice audio gear and other solutions providing enhanced living experiences throughout the inside and outside of the home. For the last several years Jimmy has focused his efforts on growing the SurgeX brand within the residential channel. In his spare time Jimmy enjoys time with his family and friends back home gig-in’, grillin’, and gigglin’.
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with Jimmy:
- Proactive monitoring, system design and service to promote healthy relationships with customers.
- Take Control of the Power your sensitive AV gear relies upon.
- Ensure each job has a foundation consisting of Clean and Stable Power.
- Mitigate against reacting to product lock up, mis-communication and synch issues caused by power fluctuations, ground contamination and other anomalies.
- Diagnose power anomalies fast to cut down on wasted time hunting power related ghosts.
To watch the interview, start the video below:
More Automation Unplugged
Want to stay up to date with the latest Automation Unplugged interviews? Head over to the One Firefly Facebook page and subscribe to receive a notification whenever Ron is live!