Being flexible in your approach
This week's show features our host Ron Callis interviewing Jeff Francisco. Recorded live at 12:30pm EST on Wednesday, June 26th, 2019.
About Jeff Francisco
Jeff joined SpeakerCraft in 1985 and got an industry education from the ground up. Shortly after the SpeakerCraft brand of architectural speakers was launched Jeff took over R&D responsibilities as a Vice President and oversaw the successful introduction of hundreds of products. Those products accounted for over $1 Billion in sales. In 2012 after 27 years at SpeakerCraft he resigned and joined The DaVinci Group as CEO & President. He brought with him not only his industry and engineering experience but also his passion for music.
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with Jeff Francisco
- Jeff's background
- The impact of smart speakers, Amazon & Google, on distributed audio solutions within the CI channel
- How that impacts other attached automated solution
Transforming outdoor spaces
This week's show features our host Ron Callis interviewing Tom Curnin. Recorded live on Wednesday May 22nd, 2019 at 12:30pm EST.
About Tom Curnin
In 2006, Tom turned his lifelong audiophile passion into a new career and started BravoAV Consulting, an installer of integrated electronic systems for both large and small projects, including home theater, dedicated listening room, media rooms, whole-house audio, lighting systems, computer networks and phone systems. Driven by his passion for spectacular audio and video, Tom is committed to providing well designed and easy to operate automation systems in conjunction with the highest level of customer service.
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with Tom Curnin
- Tom’s background and how he got into the industry
- State of the industry
- Things to consider when designing an outdoor living space
- Goals for outdoor sound
- How is outdoor sound fundamentally different from indoor sound?
- Common mistakes integrators make when designing outdoor spaces
- Importance of networking for outdoor entertainment
- Outdoor shades
Get to know your ideal client
This week's show features our host Ron Callis interviewing Kelly Giles. Recorded live on Wednesday, May 29th, 2019.
About Kelly Giles
As Head of our content department, Kelly is responsible for the general management of the content team, providing leadership focus and support for the department, ultimately ensuring the performance and health of the department is sustained at optimal levels to meet the demands, goals, and objectives of the department. She enjoys going up mountains slowly (hiking) and down them quickly (skiing). She also spends a lot of her free time training in Krav Maga, learning things like how to fight on a moving bus and more.
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with Kelly Giles
- Kelly's background
- How content helps to guide a potential customer through the buyer's journey
- Why it's important to understand your ideal customers, and how integrators could figure that out if they don't yet know much about those customers
- Why it's important to ask your customers where they found you, but why that's not the whole story