Watch Episode #58: An Industry Q&A with Brad Whitehead
Adopting EOS for Success
This week's show features our host Ron Callis interviewing Brad Whitehead. Recorded live on Wednesday November 7th, 2018 at 12:30pm EST.
About Brad Whitehead
Brad Whitehead has been leading and developing entrepreneurial companies for over 20 years. After growing Paragon Technology Group across four resort markets in Colorado, he served as COO of VIA International. Brad now works with leadership teams of companies with 10-200 employees to help them get what they want from their business by implementing EOS — the Entrepreneurial Operating System. This simple, proven system aligns leadership teams around a vision and creates traction to execute it by instilling discipline and accountability for the entire organization. As a professional EOS implementer, Brad serves as a teacher, facilitator, and coach for owners and their managers that want to take their business to the next level.
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with Brad:
- Brad’s background in the industry
- The different types of growth: revenue, business lines, geographic, capability, and profitability.
- The challenges that companies typically face that impede their growth and development.
- Describe EOS as a system that can add order to chaos as a company grows, creating a framework to keep the team aligned and on track
- Describe the process for implementing EOS within a company
- In the CE integration industry, many companies have adopted EOS and are enjoying success.
To watch the interview, start the video below:
More Automation Unplugged
Want to stay up to date with the latest Automation Unplugged interviews? Head over to the One Firefly Facebook page and subscribe to receive a notification whenever Ron is live!