We’ve gotten a lot of questions about our new service — here are the answers you’ve been looking for
After almost a year of researching, gathering feedback from our client base, and moving through the product development process, we’re finally ready to bring our new Video Pioneer service to market.
Video Pioneer is an industry-focused, personalized video solution designed to help you showcase your unique team, facilities, and flagship projects on your website. In 2022, video is the most powerful branding and marketing strategy that you can deploy to attract new prospects, inspire job seekers, and engage existing customers online. With our new turnkey video service, we’re making it easy to create and obtain professional, personalized video content to display as web headers across your site.
We know you have a lot of questions — that’s why we collected the most frequently asked ones and answered them below. We’d also love for you to watch our latest video presentation, where you can find more details about specific packages and how we’re rolling out Video Pioneer over the next few months.
SEE ALSO: Introducing Video Pioneer: A VIP Video Production Service
What Will One Firefly Be Responsible For?
At One Firefly, we’re going to take the complexities of video production off your plate. We’ll provide creative direction, film day assistance, and post-production management to ensure a seamless production process.
- Pre-production strategy and logistics. Our team will manage all the pre-production logistics, including scheduling the shoot, performing a virtual walk-through of your location, and developing a personalized shot list to make sure that everyone is ready to hit the ground running on production day.
- Film day direction. Our team will provide an on-site videographer and a remote project manager during the video shoot to direct you and your team and ensure that all planned video footage is captured.
- Editing and color grading. Post-production, our team will use color correction and color grading to enhance the footage stylistically and make your videos look and feel more vibrant and attractive. Our team will also edit the raw footage into multiple clips for use on your website.
- Web optimization and deployment. Our team will optimize the video files for fast, high-quality playback on your website, and embed your new videos on specific page headers across your site.
What Will My Team Be Responsible For?
We aim to make the video production process hassle-free on your end. We know you have a business to run, and our goal is to use your time as efficiently as possible. Here’s what your team will be responsible for during the process.
- Securing and prepping the location(s). You’ll be responsible for securing the location and making sure it’s available, presentable, and tidy on the day of the video shoot.
- Showing up on time ready for a productive day. Video shoots take several hours to stage and film. We ask that you and your team show up on time and ready to work with the videographer to capture the planned footage. During this time, the videographer will be providing cues for you and your team to get the best shots.
- Having fun. These videos are designed to showcase you — your people, your services, your culture, and your story. Take pride in your work and brand, and enjoy getting the chance to see your company’s best qualities shine on camera!
What Will I Receive?
Here’s what’s included in your Video Pioneer package.
- A dedicated project manager. Your project manager will be your point person for all things Video Pioneer. Once you sign up for one of our video packages, your project manager will set up an initial consultation with you, manage all pre-shoot logistics, and be your main point of contact for questions and additional communication.
- A selection of edited and color-graded clips. You’ll receive a selection of high-res video clips that will be embedded as headers on selected pages of your website.
- High-resolution stills. You’ll receive a selection of high-res stills that you can use to showcase your team, facilities, and projects on your website and social media platforms.
- Ownership of your branded content. Once your annual commitment has been paid in full, you’ll receive ownership of the branded video footage and imagery produced during that year-long term. Branded content includes any footage and stills that contain your people and your brand. All generic video content (defined as content that does not feature your brand or the faces of people on your team) will be co-owned by One Firefly and you. If you allow One Firefly to have unlimited rights to sell or use the generic video content, we’ll offer you a discount on your video production fees.
What Ongoing Value Does Personalized Video Provide?
Personalized video has the power to elevate the way you communicate with prospects and existing clients, attract and recruit top talent, and differentiate your brand in a competitive industry.
- Communicate with prospects and clients. Compared to text and static imagery, video is a more engaging tool to connect and communicate with visitors who land on your website. Viewing clips of your team, projects, and facilities will help prospects get a behind-the-curtain look at what it’s like to work with you and what makes your company special.
- Inspire job seekers. According to market research, 75% of job seekers consider an employer’s brand before even applying for a job. And where are these candidates looking to form a first impression? 52% of candidates first seek out the company’s website and social media to learn more. Displaying unique video content that highlights your team and culture can have a powerful impact on job seekers and help you attract more qualified talent to your company.
- Stand out in your marketplace. Unique video content is just that — unique. No one else in your local marketplace (or any marketplace) will be able to replicate the distinctive brand story you share with the world. Personalized video ensures that prospects and customers don’t see just another technology integrator when they visit your website — they see you.
Keep your eyes and ears tuned to our blog, social media platforms, and email — we’ll be sending out more information soon about our Pioneer Video service and how to reserve your spot in our production queue.
Any questions about video (or digital marketing) in the meantime? Don’t hesitate to reach out and schedule a chat with our team!